Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas In NC

We are having a blast with my family in NC. Grandpa and Grandma are really enjoying spending time with Johnny. And it is really neat to see them with him. Of course, Johnny's uncles and aunt are spoiling him. Tomorrow we will be spending some time in SC with some friends of ours. We are excited about the time that the Lord has given us to catch up with friends before getting back to work next week.



2 comments:

  1. i love this picture of johhny next to his stocking!! he's so cute. is it dorky of me to keep posting on your blog. : ) that is since we talk on the phone a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad that you guys didn't come down for Christmas. I was really thinking that you might surprise us, but I tried not to get my hopes up. But I am glad you all had fun in Asheville. Johnny looks so big :(

    ReplyDelete