Susie and I picked up Mesha from Boston yesterday and ended up driving around for four and a half hours. We drove through Salem, Glochester and a bunch of other places and took a lovely tour of the coast line. I really should have just headed home the exact way I came but instead I thought we could stop at some cool places to shop in Boston. We never saw any place to shop instead I must have driven straight into the scary part of Boston and then by the time I tried to head home we were hopelessly lost. Oh well, we are heading back on Saturday but Phil will be driving so we will be fine. I will say that the Mass. coastline is beautiful.
Susie and I made a snowgirl and put it right by the front door to welcome Mesha and by this morning she was in sad shape (the snowgirl not Mesha). We are up in the 50's today so she did not stand much of a chance. I hope this was our last snow because even though the snow is nice the mud we are left with is a mess. I am really happy that Mesha made it in before the snow started to melt.
Johnny is of course enjoying his Aunties. Yesterday he would cry if anyone took him from Susie including me. It was making us all laugh. I know that we will face the same unpleasant thing when they are both gone but it is worth it to see him get attached to family and enjoy being around them.
LB
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment