Thursday, January 18, 2007


We took these Monday on our first snow day of the year. It was freezing outside but Johnny does not care about stuff like that as long as he is gettting attention. It was 1 degree yesterday morning when Philip left for school. We finally went out and got a snow shovel and salt after we both fell a couple times. Hope you are staying warm wherever you are.

4 comments:

  1. I love ALL of the pictures. Especially the ones that show Johnny's beautiful BIG blue eyes and those adorable dimples!
    He's growing SOoooo fast~~~I know I'll visit this site often.
    Love to all of you,
    Aunt Dot
    Numbers 6 24-26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my soul, he doesn't even look like a baby anymore, in the one picture he looks like he's standing alone! :( I wish I could give him a big kiss. Glad to hear you got the shovel and salt
    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of him in the hat. He is getting so big. And he is so cute...still cant figure out where he gets that from :) Anyway, hope you all are doing well and I cant wait to see you.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is grandma and I am so enjoying seeing the pictures of Johnny and reading your commentary.
    What a nice way to stay up to date, I love it (but don't forget to call, as you know I like to hear from you). I love you ever so much. God bless, keep and use you. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete