Sunday, January 14, 2007

Highlights of 2006


2006 was an eventful year and we have to thank the Lord for His goodness to us. Philip graduated, we welcomed our nephew into the world, we met our own wonderful little boy and we made a lifechanging move. Hopefully these pictures will tell part of the story.

5 comments:

  1. hey ree. i love the highlights. I almost cried twice. they could be from lack of sleep though : )
    love you
    ill call you tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,Happy Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day! I love the blog and I can't wait to come and see you guys.
    Love Aunt Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last pic of Johnny, the one of him in the leaves is really good too!!


    love guys and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it sad that I check this every morning and get bummed if it's old?? I guess that means I'm a loser or something :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ree, Phil and Johnny,
    Great idea to send Susie a birthday greeting, and my Johnny can spell well for his age.

    Love you guys and miss ya

    Dad O

    ReplyDelete